Wednesday 5 August 2015

My Re-circumcision pre-op and day 1 from ileadsmooth4ever

After 14 years since my 1st circumcision was done. I noticed my foreskin mobility has increased to more than 3cm. I guessed it might due to elongation on the cells....I preferred very tight foreskin.

I have slight premature ejaculation due to the remaining inner foreskin which was very sensitive.  I'm looking for the cut style which can yield the extreme low and tight circumcision. I wanted to remove my entire interfere skin so that I can have very tight shelf skin with minimal mobility.

I hope my Re-circumcision will be the tightest and suture line will be located just below the corona, so no 'two-tone' look. 

I manage to find a doctor whom willing to discuss about my preferred cut style. The doctor is a chinese-muslim whom has been performed many circumcisions in his clinic. He is very patience and explained to me the pro and cons for having a very tight shelf skin. The doctor has no issue to cut as low as he could.

The doctor gently stroke my penis to full erection. He told me that my foreskin was already tight and there might not be enough skin mobility. I told the doc that I really want to have my inner foreskin removed in order to delay my ejaculation during sex with my wife. I also want to have tighter shaft skin. 

A date was fixed for the re-circumcision in Nov 2014. I was told to shave by myself in the toilet. Then I was told to lye on the surgical bed. Doc started to inject anaesthesia into my penis till it was numb. After 20 mins, everything was done. The doc told me that he has removed most of the inner foreskin and a little more outer foreskin so that I can have the tightest penis when it was fully recovered.

I took painkillers and antiseptic cream for the next 14 days.The entire inner foreskin will be removed and some of the outer foreskin is cut off. In the tighter versions, sometimes hairy belly skin and ball skin is pulled some of the way up the penis shaft. The scar is placed just below the corona – maybe 5mm (<quarter inch) or even less below the head when stretched and erect.

Only the glans and shaft skin remained. As all inner foreskin has been removed, sensitivity was gained from the glans only. There was little mobility along the shaft. The gliding action of the foreskin was minimal. Pleasure was curbed more compared to the previous circumcision, but orgasm and ejaculation can still occur with given more time and lube.



























7 comments:

  1. Nice n cute balls you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get mine done like that too. Can you recommend me this doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure. It is located at Blk 106 Yishun Ring Road.....name of clinic is Countryside clinic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure. It is located at Blk 106 Yishun Ring Road.....name of clinic is Countryside clinic

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much u spent.for.this kind of circumcision bro ? Does this really cure premature ejaculation. I have PE now..still intact penis but my innerskin not expose when i erect but still getting PE.. is that because sensitive glans ? What about removing fernulum. Do i get more sensitive and get more PE. I heard sensitive nerve is below fernelum if remove it.. nerve get direct exposure and become more sensitive. Now i worry if i circumcise do it get more sensitive ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.
      PE might be worsen if circumcision done. This is due to sensitive glans.

      U can use magic tissue which is a desensitized tissue to reduce the sensitive of the penis. It last quite long.

      Circumcision can remove sensitive area such as inner foreskin ( depend on doc skill), frenulum.

      Not to forget, yr newly exposed glans can be very sensitive but it will go off within months.

      I do have PE sometimes...therefore I will use magic tissue for longet sex.

      Delete
  6. The cost is around 300 sgd and above....not the money count. It is whether the doc can cut according to your preferences

    ReplyDelete