Thursday 16 July 2015

My Re-circumcision recover from ileadsmooth4ever

During the 14 days of recovery, I'm very worried of 'over-cut' which I have felt so tight during erection. I have to push the shalf skin towards the sutures as I afraid the stitches will open.

I noticed some of my pubic skin has shifted up to the shalf. The feeling was so tight!

I can only ejaculate with stimulation on my glans and the 5mm inner foreskin below the glans. It really take a longer time to reach orgasm. Most of the time, I have to use soap or lube to achieve the maximum pleasure.

I can control and prolong sex duration with wife due to the removal of most of the inner foreskin. You can see photos which I have posted for your easy reference. 

Till date, I'm very satisfied with my new penis.

U can send me your circumcision experiences and I will post it in my blog too.










You a see most of the inner foreskin has been removed



5 comments:

  1. Hi. How much longer does it take to masturbate to ejaculation compared to before re circumcision. I like the low cut look but I am worried it will take me much much longer to come if I have the same low cut as you have. Also how much did it cost you. Thanks Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    It take a long while that you might not want to DIY. Having sex is a joy as it last longer.....less sensitive.

    2nd circumcision cost me about SGD300

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had mine circ not too long ago, but the doc retained most of the inner skin and the glan still covered half by the foreskin. The reason given to me was if I cut low and tight I might have problem getting erect due to no inner skin.
    I am really wanted to do re-circ but worry I might have erection problem as per doc mentioned.
    BTW is the clinic does it with laser?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      There is a risk to go for recircumcision to remove inner foreskin.

      It might pull yr skin towards yr glans.

      It's all depend any excess skin to remove.

      You might feel tight after removal of inner foreskin.

      You can visit the clinic for circumcision consultation which is free. No laser. The doc will comment whether yr skin can be cut further. U can tell him yr preference.

      Delete
    2. Hi

      There is a risk to go for recircumcision to remove inner foreskin.

      It might pull yr skin towards yr glans.

      It's all depend any excess skin to remove.

      You might feel tight after removal of inner foreskin.

      You can visit the clinic for circumcision consultation which is free. No laser. The doc will comment whether yr skin can be cut further. U can tell him yr preference.

      Delete