Monday 29 February 2016

2nd Circumcision fully recover

After 3 months since the 2nd circumcision, I am very satisfy with my new penis as it is very low and tight circumcision. Most of my inner foreskin has been removed! My penis is aesthetically smoother and tighter. I can only move my shaft skin about half an inch.

After the healing, I have raw sex with my wife. She can feel more friction compared to my previous circumcision. She love my new penis.
                                                    Before                                after
The photo on the left is the result of 1st circumcision. You can see  1.5cm of inner foreskin
still intact. The photo on the right is the result of 2nd circumcision which has removed
the remaining inner foreskin.
Top photo shows 2nd circumcision. Bottom is the 1st circumcision.







Top is 1st circumcision and bottom is 2nd circumcision






Full erection after 2nd circumcision






Flaccid after 2nd circumcision

1 comment:

  1. Could you share your Tele or any contact details? I would like to know more about your as I am also considering a recut

    ReplyDelete